CarbonCool Omniphase Pillow
ADD TO CART TO SEE OUR LOWEST PRICING!
- What We Like About This Product
What we like about this pillow:
We are kind of skeptics when it comes to "technologies". In many cases, you get very little improvement, for a little too much of a price premium. Not the case here. We have fallen in love with this pillow. While it does feel really cool when you lay your head on it, the real magic is that it's designed to keep the temperature between 87 and 91 degrees. Not too hot, and not too cold. This really is the "Goldilocks" pillow.
The upside? Well, just click add to cart to see our price and then go take a look at the price it sells for on Amazon.
The downside? It's available in queen size and travel size only. But that's OK, because we know a lot of you use queen pillows on your king size mattress (you know you do).
The greatest scientific advancement in the industry since memory foam, phase change material (PCM) offers continual temperature regulation for ideal sleep comfort. Our proprietary application of OmniPhase® microencapsulated phase change material has created a new category in memory foam comfort. PCM continually adjusts to body and environmental temperature to maintain the optimum sleep temperature range. Supportive memory foam is infused with graphite - known for its excellent thermal conductivity properties - to remove heat. Tiny graphite molecules in the pillow create pathways that use conduction to channel heat away from the head, face and neck. A Tencel™ mesh cover creates a soft, smooth surface that helps to control humidity while allowing for maximum exposure to the the Omniphase® coating. We maximized the most advanced pillow-cooling technology available to create ideal comfort.
- OmniPhase® microencapsulated phase change material provides continual temperature regulation for ideal sleep comfort.
- Super-conductive graphite molecules create pathways that naturally move heat away from the head, face and neck.
- Ventilated design improves airflow and breathability.
- Tencel™ mesh cover creates a soft, smooth surface with maximum exposure to the Omniphase® coating.
- Made with a proprietary application of the most advanced pillow-cooling technology available.